Red & Green
Did you survive Tuesday? It’s always the worst day of the week (in my opinion). Did you do anything festive? I loved seeing cheerful Christmas lights adorning the houses on my drive home tonight.
My PB&J bowl filled me up nicely, but I was still hungry for a small lunch before heading to class:
- 1/2 whole wheat pita with hummus, tomato, cucumber & lettuce
- 2 satsumas – so sweet & juicy!
- mini Luna – Nutz Over Chocolate
I did not plan to have a red & green dinner. No…I would never do such a thing! ; )
- Trader Giotto’s Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli + Tomato Basil Marinara
- baby lettuces, tomato, avocado, chevre, olive oil + balsamic
Note to Self: Do not eat marinara at your computer desk. My laptop got some festive red decorations as well : )
Top 10 (SYTYCD) in T-5 minutes. Can’t miss it!